Start of main content
MTA Program News: April 2022
A powerful tool to help you retire when you want
The MTA Deferred Compensation Program offers the Contribution Accelerator tool to help you reach your retirement goals even quicker.
- Gives you the flexibility to easily make a powerful impact on your future
- Lets you schedule automatic, annual increases to your 401(k)/457 plan account contributions.
- Is available at no additional cost
- Allows you to make changes or opt out at any time
You’ll hardly notice the impact these small, steady increases have on your paycheck, but you’re sure to notice the boost they’ll give to your future.
For more information about Contribution Accelerator, schedule a virtual session with a Prudential retirement counselor.
Reminder: Book a virtual one-on-one with a retirement counselor
Schedule a virtual session for a time that works for you—and attend from wherever you are. All you need is a phone and an internet-connected device (we recommend using a computer) to access your private, secure online meeting room.
You may contact any one of the counselors below for assistance. The locations they covered prior to the pandemic are listed for your convenience.
- Brooklyn and Staten Island
- Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island
- Bronx and Westchester
- Manhattan and Queens
Diane Texin, Manager
- Manhattan, Bronx and Brooklyn
- 2 Broadway
- Queens & Manhattan